Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The MGM Grand Is Maximum Vegas




My stay in Vegas began with a walk through what seemed like an indoor city, the MGM Grand. The MGM Grand is 'Maximum Vegas'. It's everything you need including fine dining, shopping, entertainment, and more.

My first night in Vegas began with a show called Love at the Mirage Hotel. Love is a combination of Cirque du Soleil and classic hits from the Beatles. The show was pure artistry and a joy to watch. Afterwards, I got together with friends and went to Forty Deuce where the ladies put on an amazing show alongside the house band. I also went to Mix located in Mandalay Bay. Its on the 64th floor with jaw dropping views of the Vegas strip and great music.

My closing night in Vegas started with the Lance Burton show at the Monte Carlo. After getting a dose of magic, I went to Taboo and Studio 54 inside the MGM Grand. Studio 54 was filled with a fun and friendly staff. Great music kept me dancing all night. After leaving, I only had to walk a few steps to the elevator to reach my hotel room.

The MGM Grand provides convenience to every attraction on the strip. And if you don't want to leave the hotel, the MGM Grand has the Las Vegas experience under one roof.

Shawnny



Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: