Thursday, May 17, 2007

Melinda Shreklittle Was 'Relieved' To Go



After learning that she was booted from Idol Melinda Doolittle responded:

"It's the first time that I had taken a breath in a really long time. Knowing that I had made it this far and knowing that I was going to be able to sing from here on out without being judged and voted? It was just like this sigh of relief."



Wow, how much did Simon and Sanjaya LOVE her?

The former backup singer called Ryan Seacrest's 102.7 KIIS FM show and said:
"Two amazing people are in the finale right now and I couldn't be more proud of them."
Melshrek, 29, was referring to finalists Jordin Sparks, 17, and Blake Lewis, 25, who will compete in the finale next week.
"Those are still my babies. I'm still their mama. I'm so proud about it and don't feel cheated at all. There are always opportunities out there to grab onto and to take a hold of so I'm just ready for that."
Mama Shrek also said the level of fame and recognition she achieved so far surprised her.
"Nothing could have prepared me for this. I knew that the show was huge. I did not know that it was this huge. The fact that it has awarded such a big opportunity to me is just the most amazing thing ever."
Well with Melshrek gone and Shrek The Third opening in theaters on Friday. Shrek is certainly having the Best Week Ever.


via[People]



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

her lack of neck will be missed

Anonymous said...

shrek be gone!

Anonymous said...

i'm ogre her

Tim said...

Shrek is out in movie theaters now! Perfect union.