Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is LA Too Garish For Posh?



In a recent interview with The Sun, Victoria Beckham dishes about how hard it is to get her children into LA’s schools, the garishness of Beverly Hills, whether or not Tom Cruise is trying to convert her, and how she enjoys pain.


Posh speaks straight from The Sun:

“I’ve had to turn myself into Bree. It’s so bloody hard getting into a private school in Beverly Hills. As a parent you feel like you are on trial. I’ve been having to promise to do loads for the school and David has offered to give the pupils some football lessons. I’m just worried that my cupcakes won’t be up to standard!”
The only place people bake in LA is at the beach.
“A lot of the houses I looked at were really garish — lots of gold, all very Versace. Believe it or not David and I do have good taste. I like everything to be simple and plain.”

Simple, plastic, and thin. On her short blond bob:

“I was a bit bored during a photoshoot so I just asked them to shave it all off. I’ll probably keep it like this for when I go to LA.”

Scientology or Kabbalah?

“Everyone says Tom Cruise is trying to convert us. That’s not the case. When we spend time with them it’s just not discussed.”

On her sassy new tatoo:

“It did hurt, but I think I enjoy the pain – you do get used to it. There are bits more painful than others. The elbow was painful.”

Yes, everyone enjoys pain, just like everyone enjoys only eating two cups of peppermint tea on a 12 hour flight from London to LA.



via[The Sun]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are starting to look alike :/

Anonymous said...

kinda when you start looking like your dog?

Tim said...

ahahaha, what type of dog do you think they would have? I'd be worried for it because she might try to eat it on a late night binge.