Friday, May 18, 2007

Immagration rights ruined my day!










I live one block from the immigration protest that happened May 1st in Los Angeles. I did not even know there was going to be a rally until I heard screaming and smashing windows outside my apt. It was like the end was near and everyone was going crazy. If I were one of the police I would have probably zapped someone also. People were acting like animals. So needless to say I was not enthralled when they put up signs a week later saying they are closing the streets for another unneeded protest, in my opinion. Sure I agree we should have the right to protest our governments policies, but that should be reserved for citizens of this nation. The time has passed on the issue and there are way to many non-Americans living in this country to not work out a viable solution.




No comments: