Monday, May 07, 2007

Better Than Naked


This is for those who hold a taste for pricey t-shirts The GASIUS Black Ghost Tee bears a similar face to the Stay Puffed Man from Ghostbusters. It runs for 60 Euros here at SOLD OUT.



I'm really digging this new STUSSY stuff coming out.
Everywhere I go people are wearing loud and colorful board shorts as the weather gets warmer, I'm not feeling denim shorts anymore. Hopefully I see something that will change my opinion.


I stay in a pair of sunglasses, and I stay checking Barracuda LA for the Stussy t-shirts. Check out these Barracuda x Dita sunglasses. Limited, but if I could, I would.

via[hypebeast]x[fatlace]

-SAID

<span class=Add to <span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not the stay puff man but the ghost they used in their ghostbuster logo.

http://www.viensvoircesite.com/content/artistes/rom1/images/ghostbuster_logo.jpg