Monday, April 30, 2007

Is Elizabeth Berkley The New Ann Landers?



Elizabeth Berkley, best known for her role in Showgirls and as the neurotic braniac Jessie on Saved by the Bell, now has a website dedicated to giving advice to young girls. She says Ask Elizabeth 'will be an oasis in the midst of this maelstrom, as you are wrestling with adolescent pressures and confusion. I am committed to making a positive impact on young girls around the world.'

Watch out Ann Landers, Elizabeth Berkley is nipping at your heels! Well she's married to Ralph Lauren's nephew now, so I guess you could say she's made it. I can't think about her without picturing the disaster that was Showgirls or the episode of Saved By The Bell where she freaked out on Zack while hyped up on No-Doze. "I'm SO EXCITED! I'm so scared.."



Yours Truly, Tim

via[Ask-Elizabeth]


Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: