Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Like Shoes ^_^ - SAID


I've been a sneakerhead all my life, even when I couldn't afford cool shoes. It all started with Velcro straps and light-up cross trainers from places like Payless. Eventually I got interested in Nikes. In third grade I had the first pair of Penny Hardaways and the black & white patent leather Jordan 11's. I tried to keep up with the Joneses by buying Air Force 1's later on down the road. Back in Cleveland Ohio we were big on Jordans, Nike Hurraches (not the Mexican slippers), Reebok Iversons, Converse Weapons, and other things just as cool.

I got my first pair of Nike Dunks in 2003. They were grey nylon and black suede, accented with a gum bottom. I wore those until the laces fell out. Today, I have somewhat of a collection of "fresh kicks". So, from here on out I will show you Groupsters my favorite shoes either already released, or coming in the future. I may also show you what I already have, or my latest pickups, or what I plan on picking up.

I find new shoes by checking Hypebeast, NikeSB.org, Flight Club LA, UNDFTD emails, or word of mouth.

Here's what I find pretty cool this week ^_^

I can wear shoes from size 12-13. Gifts constitute recognition and are greatly appreciated. (lol)


These here are the Nike SB Dunk "Pigeons".
Pretty exclusive, a dope colorway. The only thing stopping me from getting these is the 2 grand price tag and the fact that there were only 150 pairs made. $1800 at flight club.








Nike SB Dunk Mid "Back Off Evil". These are in a collection called the Neko Pack. No release date yet, but I think these are super official. Mid top Dunks are coming out a lot more in 2007.




















This is what you would call a "pack". It's called the Illumination pack. Those are Blazers, Dunks, Air Max, and low top Vandals. The prices on all those range from $65-$110.

Be sure to be around to see more! Tell me what you think, and tell me what you want to see.

via[hypebeast]x[nicekicks]x[nikesb]x[flightclubla]

-SAID



No comments: