Monday, April 23, 2007

Google Phone, We Have Photos

First idea of what The Google Phone may look like


I was excited when I heard of the iPhone, but the keyword is was. The extra-d-out features and overstimulated releases of phones that are way too similar doesn't excite me anymore, but this phone comes from some people who do things that I really like (Google Maps, Google search, Google Earth, Google Images, and pranks like Google TiSP).

A while back there was rumor of a Google Phone and I posted on Groupster. Some rumors followed that, but they weren't anything worth posting (aside from official conformation of a Google Phone in development). Today however, I have possible pictures of the Google phone. No specs, just pics that bear a Google like style.

here you go:


via[textually]

-SAID

Digg!

No comments: