Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cedar Point, Big Coasters




Sandusky, Ohio is a city about an hour outside of Cleveland, where I grew up. Sandusky is the hometown of Cedar point, a traditional summertime must for Ohioans, Eastcoasters, and Midwesterners alike. I've been many times and always enjoy it.

Once upon a time, the 205 ft. Magnum XL-200 was considered super-tall. This is a really fun coaster with an easy wait time because it's a little older than the taller coasters.

Then came The Millennium Force, which broke records at 310 ft. It's similar to the Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mtn. in California.

Things got even higher with the Top Thrill Dragster, the 420 ft. 120 mph coaster taht TecheBlog wrote about today. I felt I should share with you Groupsters because I've been lucky enough to ride each and every one.

I'm going back to Ohio one day. Who's coming with?

via[techEblog]x[cedarpoint]

-SAID

No comments: