Friday, March 09, 2007

One Of The Most Disturbing Videos I've Ever Seen

We'll get to the video in a moment, but first... do you have any threes?

No. Go Fish!
Go Fish is another video upload site that Said just drew my attention to. I've spent a few moments looking around, checking out some of the videos, and for some reason I find myself really, really liking this site. Maybe it is it's smaller size, thus making it easier to discover some really interesting videos almost immediately. I mean, it's no different really that Youtube or any other video site... but for some reason I just really like it.

One thing of note, Go Fish has a section titled "Music From The Underground." Here you will find a collection of music videos ranging from My Bloody Valentine to Sigur Ros to Meat Beat Manifesto to Seventeen Evergreen. I definitely suggest watching THIS Sigur Ros video. It is beautifully amazing.

But now onto ONE OF THE MOST DISTURBING VIDEOS I'VE EVER SEEN!



It is true that there are more grotesque and horrific videos out in the world, but this one starts off so light... so fluffy... so innocent that you'd never suspect a cute little, mock Sunny D commercial to turn into something so... disturbing.

Stay tuned for a follow up article by Said that sheds a little more light on Go Fish.

-JOnas

No comments: