Friday, March 02, 2007

I Can See My Brain - Ear Scope Cleaner

There's two things I've always had my heart set on. That's being able to travel deep space and to see inside of my ears.

I remember going to the doctors and wanting to use the thing he looks into my ears with, but I was too scared to ask.

Thanks to someone we now have The Ear Scope GXL!! Its an LED plastic Q-tip with an eye scope for seeing into your ear canal to scrape the wax out. What you do with your earwax is up to you.

Cleaning the wax out of your ears is a personal human task that's up there with nose picking, I often see nose pickers in their cars at stoplights.

If you would like to make things less personal and share the view of your eardrum, you can feed the input into an LCD screen.

I'll have to get back at you Groupsters to tell you where to get it and how much it costs.

In the meantime you have to keep twisting your Q-tips.

Thanks Gizmodo!

Said

No comments: