Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Groupster Random Short

Heres some random Junk for you Groupsters.



The R2D2 boxes really hit the street. The Postal service just covered mailboxes with either paint or a large R2D2 Sticker.

They are to commemorate the 30th anniversery postage stamp for Star Wars.

Peep TheForce.net

-Geeksugar
















I discovered
"Recuts" on Youtube. From Fight Club to Forrest Gump, aswell as other letters of the alphabet. I couldnt post the video here though. So check the link ^_^




Apple Tv is shipping now. The words "any day now". yea, I can hear it now.

Yep, any day now.

Seriously though, in the next 3-5 business day.

-Crave




Black Xbox360 for those who cant let go of the aesthetics of the precursor.

Rumored:

larger 120GB hard drive, HDMI output and an HDMI cable will retail for approximately US $479








BoingBoing has the "poor service" snitch line. Comedy.
I dont really feel that way though. You can tell me how I'm blogging in a comment.

via the internet ^_^. Links are hyper-linked.

-Said