Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Freezing Insectiside

Dear Groupsters, I would like to tell you all that I do not like bugs. I'm not really scared of them, I just don't like them.

I was raised in Cleveland Ohio, besides having the Rock Hall, Le Bron, and sharing Bone Thugs & Harmony with my birthplace and current home Los Angeles, Cleveland has a lot of bugs in the warmer seasons. There aren't as many as down south, but trust that there is enough bugs to annoy one.

Flys, and Gnats are the bugs that tormented me as a child (flys not so much). I think that was from eating too much candy & drinking too much juice in combination with playing in the big grass areas in parks.

Japan has come with another invention that "you don't really need but would be cool to play with a couple times".

Its an insectiside spray that comes out the can at minus 40 degrees (the temperature of Cleveland in the winter. sorta.) freezing and killing insects on contact.

The spray evaporates as soon as it comes in contact with the heat of the bug.

There are two different kinds of Varsan Hyosatsu Jet Spray. One for Flying Bugs and Varsan Hyosatsu Jet Spray for Creeping Bugs. (I would assume that the only difference is a variable spray mechanism for ground or air bugs).

The spray is good for household use, because there are no pesticides or downright harmful chemicals, and no smell is left behind. Its kind of like an improved version of when you turn the canned air electronic cleaner upside down and spray it.

I couldn't find where to purchase it, but if I do, I'll re post ^_^

Thanks FarEastGizmos!

Said

No comments: