Monday, March 12, 2007

Entourage Season 3 - Late Notice





I'm not very big on TV. I spend most of my time out of the house or on my laptop. When I watch TV though, Its either Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Science Channel, Random BET programing, or Entourage. Entourage is my favorite show alongside of Avatar.

I'm not real up to date on new episodes, I recently finished season 2 of the series by catching the episodes ON DEMAND.

I recently switched from Time-Warner Cable to Direct TV (I'm really not too fond of either provider) and while guide surfing, I came across a description of an Entourage episode I never saw!!

Apparently Entourage Season 3 started four episodes ago and I missed out on knowing. I will catch my episodes though.

You can check out everything Entourage on the official website.

Here's the Schedule also

Thanks HBO

Said

No comments: