Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crazy New Coaster

I’m not a fan of roller coasters, I’m actually very picky as to which ones I’m willing to get on. If they have upside down loops, great big drops, drive backwards, or have me hanging upside down, I’m OUT. This pretty much means Disneyland and some of Knott’s is as far as I will go.

Still, call me crazy, but I think I would test the new Japanese invention. Washuzan Highland Park in Okayama Japan, recently unveiled their latest attraction, “The Skycycle.” It’s a roller coaster with cars you (the rider) pedal. It’s pretty simple, the ride is composed of tracks that look like metal that’s been twist and turned, and cars that are propelled by those who are brave enough to ride in them. It’s all pedal-powered. It’s kind of like riding your bicycle on a really crazy street.

Sure it’s probably not the least riskiest ride out there, but I’m so curious that I would just have to get over my fear and try it; if it doesn’t have any upside down loops of course = )





Thanks TechEBlog!

~Klaudia~


No comments: