Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Celebrity Twins

I came across an article in The Daily Mail with comparisons of celebrities who reminded them of older actresses. I decided to throw in some of my own as well. So what do you think? Celebrity twins, or far far off distant cousins...


Amy Winehouse and Ronnie Spector both rockin the cat eyes.



Claudia Schiffer and Brigitte Bardot. I think this ones pretty spot on.




Jamie Winstone and Claudia Carnale, displaying a range of emotion.


HELL. NO. Katie XENU Holmes looks nothing like Audrey Hepburn. I thinkNatalie Portman is a much better match.

Scarlett Johansson and Raquel Welch. Kinda. If you squint.
Kylie Minogue and Mia Farrow. Not so much. I think Mischa Barton looks a lot like Mia Farrow in this photo.

Pixie Geldof and Twiggy. HAH. Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonite, Twiggy.


And here are some of my picks...

Penelope Cruz and Sophia Loren.



Debbie Harry and Maja from The Sounds.


Michelle Williams and Jean Seburg.


Hollywood always did seem like a big ol incest pool!

Robin


No comments: