Friday, January 26, 2007

I Love Bees: Online Halo 3 Puzzle?


Today I stumbled across the I Love Bees website. I really don't know what to say. It is by far one of the most bizarre sites which I have ever seen.

If any of you are aware of this the last time that I Love Bees was up it served as an underground viral campaign for Halo 2. According to Wikipedia:

I Love Bees (also known as ilovebees or ILB for short) was an alternate reality game (ARG) that served as a real-world experience of, and a viral marketing campaign for, the Halo 2 video game. It is a product of 42 Entertainment, commissioned by Microsoft and approved by Bungie Studios – the creators of Halo 2.
An now it has miraculously resurfaced. Leading to the inevitable question, is this a similar site for Halo 3? The answer is almost certainly yes. Therefore I invite you all to take a look at it, and let us try to solve the puzzle. I will be posting reasonable theories up until we get to the end of this, but without you guys it wont work.

Check it out here!

No comments: