Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I know you are all too lazy to walk that dog!


Anyone who has ever owned a dog, and I personally don't care how much you love it. Knows that sometimes the novelty is lost and you are just too lazy to walk the damn animal. That's fine, I say that with no remorse because I know I adore my little Lara. However when its raining like no tomorrow and she decides to take her sweet time outside... I just don't have the patience.

I would personally be fine with petting her for an extra hour if she hurried up, but the fact of the matter is, that female dog can be quite selfish.

That being said I have found the solution to all of our problems. The solution? A dog treadmill of course. There is literally no information posted on it, but I guarantee you once its for sale you will know.

Thank you Source!

Cheers,
Christian

P.S. A little addition you might not be able to find the treadmill just yet but you can get the pedometer for only 16 USD.

Thanks Ubergizmo!

No comments: