Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Apple Motorola Display

For any of you who have been crying about the end of the Apple Motorola marriage, cry no more. Because here comes something which might be what gives you a small little taste of the iPhone before June.

All of you who have Motorola Razrs (and love them) and are Apple fanboys you can download a skin of the iPhone menu interface for the Razrs display. Do I think this will be around for a long time? No I don't.

Macsupport is linking the download here.

Cheers,
Christian

2 comments:

gizmo33 said...

So, now that I have it how do I install it?

The Groupster said...

Hey gizmo33,

Thats a good question!
Check this link for instructions

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/lofiversion/index.php/t19884.html

Let me know if it was helpful.

Christian